Your baby will start showing more skills from this month. They roll a lot and start playing with their toys, especially the musical ones.
The most relief for every mom is that babies will have less to no colic pain or gas pain. By now, most babies will roll over and get their tummy time which ensures them to burp a lot and release their gas. Make sure to burp them after every feed even if your baby lays on his tummy most of the time.
Once they roll over, the next step for them is holding their head up. Initially, babies will try a lot but take some time.
1. Holding things or their toys.
2. Make cooing and happy sounds /noises.
3. They love being lifted by people. Their head needs support till they are not shaky. Make sure to support the baby's head when being lifted.
4. Few babies start sucking toes which are completely normal and they will forget this habit overtime when they find a new way of entertaining themselves.
5. Teething might get started for your baby around this time and side effects are completely normal while teething.
1. Follow any objects in the room when they move.
2. Laughing and Babbling fill the entire house.
3. Very curious and interested when you talk to them or play with them.
The weight of your baby can be around 5.5kgs to 6.5kgs. By this month, they would have doubled their birth weight. Breastfed babies will gain weight at a very slow pace when compared to formula-fed babies.
These are just numbers and there is nothing to be worried about or concerned about if the baby is underweight or overweight. Enjoy the time with your baby. Everything is well and good as long as your baby is active.
Sleeping Schedule- Your baby's sleep time might have increased. Continuous sleep of 3 to 4 hours is essential during day time. They will also sleep through the night with a minimum of two feeds in between their napping. Your life will start getting more better and you will start getting more time to spend for yourself.