Most of the popular baby brands don't have information that whether cream or lotion can be applied on the baby's face. New mothers normally get confused about this, even I did get some confusion.
The problem is when we apply body lotion or creams on the face, the baby's face will start looking very oily and greasy. This is because body skin type is totally different from facial skin. To overcome this, mamaearth has given us a great face cream for making our baby look bright. Not only for brightness, but it will treat dry skin conditions also.
1. Milk Protein - It hydrates the skin and locks the moisture with its nourishing and healing properties.
2. Murumuru butter - It helps to soothe sensitive and irritated skin and seals moisture in the skin.
3. Shea Butter - Known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties, shea butter also conditions, tones, and soothes the skin.
Benefits of mamaearth face cream for babies:
I was not happy with my son's usual lotion. It made my baby face very oily and dull. After using mamaearth face cream, he looked very bright and the skin became very soft.
My Thoughts on Mamaearth milky soft face cream:
- Recommended for children within o to 5 years.
- It helps in treating dryness on your baby's skin.
- It can be used for face & Neck.
- This cream can be used in both summer and winter.
- Improves baby skin texture.